Nantiago, Knighton, Powys
A borders long house with cruck frames of circa 1540, with later extensions and Regency Gothick windows. In use as local vicarage for 180 years. Attractive grounds with small lake and arboretum. Small collection of classic cars.
Guided tour by the owner of ground floor reception rooms, containing memorabilia from lost Welsh houses, and two bedrooms. Classic cars and a collection of live owls will be on display.
Follow sat nav to Knighton, then take the B4355 for Newtown to Lloyney village (about four miles). Turn right opposite Lloyney Inn. Proceed over the River Teme bridge to T-junction. Turn right. Natiago is first on the left, about a quarter of a mile from Lloyney Inn.
Tea, coffee, cakes, biscuits, sandwiches.
No photography or smoking in the house or garage.
Access to ground floor and main drive only.